Friday, January 17, 2014

Welcome To The Fold

I figured I'd take a quick moment to introduce myself and tell you what wonderful things that Adam and I have in store for 2014.
Firstly:
Hi, I'm Andi.
I'm a bit insane most of the time, but I'll certainly make you laugh, and if not laugh, at least one of those 'lol' moments where you just exhale a quick breath through your nose in amusement. I can't really say that I specialize in one part of Geekdom but more often than not I dabble in a little bit of everything. I love movies, old and new; I love music, my little world would stop moving if I ever stopped having music. Adam has brought me on as a female voice to the site; and sadly yes that comes with those pesky female opinions. Don't worry, we wont be burning bra's at GN.

Secondly:
After a brief discussion with Sir Adam, the Ruler of the GN world, there have been a few things that are decidedly going to be happening with the site.
  • More frequent posts: This could mean anything from a quick "The British Are Coming!" To an in depth, full on nerd review of a game, movie, album, anything. 
  • Collaboration posts: At some point, Adam will give all of the contributors, himself included; a topic. That topic will have a due date and a post limit. Each of the collaborators are going to speak their mind about the topic and our opinions are going to go straight to the board. 
  • All of the pretty lights: I'm making my way through the coding to try to make things prettier, more 'shiny' if you will. 
So I hope that you'll all stick around for 2014, learn and grow with us here at GN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment