Thursday, February 26, 2015

Nerdist Podcast

I have decided that as of today I will be going over Podcasts and writing my thoughts on them. 

What better way to start off this weekly segment than by talking about Nerdist Podcast http://www.nerdist.com/podcast_channel/nerdist-podcast-channel/

This is a podcast started by Chris Hardwick, Jonah Ray and Matt Mira.  They have been going strong for five years.  Starting off as once a week, than twice a week, now three podcasts up a week.  Each podcast has great topics and great guests.  Ranging from Tom Lennon to Bill Gates and all the way to Sir Paul McCartney from the Beatles.  It is consistently entertaining and always fun to listen too.  When I was down with the flu, I had the podcast streaming on my iheart radio app on my tablet.  Even when they do hostful episodes (Episodes where all the guys get together) they are just as funny and fun to listen to as their guests.

I highly recommend you listen to this podcast.  ENJOY YOUR BURRITO!!!

*Enjoy your burrito is how Nerdist Podcast ends their podcast.

Please tell me what Podcast I should write about next week.  Leave suggestions in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment