Sunday, March 22, 2015

A chance to be on TV

Greetings gentle readers.  I have entered a contest on twitter..... To become a panelist on @Midnight Hosted by Chris Hardwick. For those of you who follow me on Twitter when you see twitter posts with the Hashtag PointsMe ( #PointsMe ) please Retweet and Favorite them.  :)  The more Likes I get the higher of a chance I shall have to get on @Midnight.

Posts so far

Only the strong stand up when you kick them hard in the junk.... that is when you realize.... they were on steroids. RUN!

So many of my greatest Ideas came from the voices in my head that sound the craziest..... The sane voices get shunned  

I'd tap that mana pool to do some direct damage on that chick.

For the love of god wash your lucky underwear!  

Grumpy Kitty Influenza #AdorableIllnesses #PointsMe

Kitten Pox  

The best way to get points is to go for the nuts.... right.... right... or was it.. Sweep the leg?  

It is only funny if it involves LeBron James ending up as the spokes person for Midol  

No comments:

Post a Comment