Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tech Services If You Please

Hey guys. 

Some of you know, and some of you don't. But aside from being a super hero by night... I am a computer technician by day. I work for a bug company that has a lot of stupid rules in regards to what we can and cannot do. For that specific reason I have started my own little company of sorts. 

The company I work for currently doesn't allow for any tutorials or lessons for customers who don't understand computers. They would rather charge an 'hourly labor fee' of almost $80 in place of what could be a $30 half an hour tutorial depending on what someone needs to be taught. The company I work for, in my absolute honest opinion, just like any other large corporation only wants the money; they don't care if they are over charging their customers because they know that the customer will pay. 

So I'm at the point where I am creating my inventory list, the list of services that I will offer my clients and want to make sure that I'm not overlooking anything. 

If there were a local tech service near you; what services would you like to see offered?

1 comment:

  1. Friendly service is always a plus. None of the Roy from IT Crowd "Hello IT have you tried turning it off and on again?" Service. Also being able to quickly and efficiently diagnosis the problems and test units with known working field units. :) Basic steps is the best course of action. If you try to please everyone you end up pleasing no one.

    ReplyDelete