Saturday, April 25, 2015

You've Got To Be Joking...

Oh, I just think that I’m so punny... Lol.

By now you’ve all been made painfully aware of Jared Leto as The Joker? Well… Here’s a brief opinion from me, Andi.

No, no, no, no, oh, no.

I love Jared Leto, I love the music he comes out with, and I’m not blind, he’s beautiful. He’s a talented young man with a lot of skill and promise. However… Jared Leto… As The Joker? My brain can literally not handle this. I’ve seen the pictures for days now, And under the makeup I can still see Jared. But I can’t see Jared as The Joker. Make sense? I am absolutely okay with the two entities as something separate, but together, Leto as The Joker, I’m very, very skeptical of.

Now, like I said, he’s a talented young man and I’ve honestly got my fingers crossed that he does a great job… I just wish I was able to say I was more hopeful for that. I will however, say that I am very interested to see Margot Robbie as Harley. If ya’ll have a picture, a real picture, send it my way.



What do you guys think of the casting for The Suicide Squad so far? I’d love to know!

1 comment:

  1. I do not even see a need to have the joker in Suicide Squad. He was NEVER apart of it. EVER. Why would you throw in 2 A List DCU Villians that had nothing to do with the squad.

    ReplyDelete